Experience Pure Opulence with the Finest Caviar, Champagne & Vodka
Bring your palate on a journey of luxury and impeccable taste with the world’s most renowned caviar, paired with velvety champagne and smooth vodka!
With this experience, you will receive three types of caviar and three labels of alcohol (two bottles of each) that are perfectly matched to complement each type of caviar. Enjoy these delicacies in the presence of your loved ones and friends, especially fitting for a luxury event or evening of opulence.
This package includes:
- Calvisius Tradition 1oz
- Oscietra Royal 1oz
- Siberian Royal 1oz
- Magnetic box for three tins and mother of pearl spoon
- 2 bottles of Champagne Joly Brut
- 2 bottles of Soutiran Blancs de Noirs
- 2 bottles Vodka VKA
- Please note: Bottles will ship first (approx. 25 days shipping time). Once the bottles have been received, the caviar will then be shipped (approx. 24-48 hours shipping time).
- Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Mississippi, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Utah, and Vermont.
- Wine cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes or businesses, residential addresses are strongly recommended and packages must be received and signed for by a person over the age of 21. Charitybuzz is not liable for wine shipped to a business address, or non-residential address.
- Price includes inclusions, shipping (in Styrofoam boxes), all taxes, duties and insurance.
- Shipping takes approximately 30 - 45 days in total.
- Shipping times are subject to further delay due to staffing shortages at customs.
- In condition as donated.
- Cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Additional shipping charges may apply based upon the location of the winner.
- The minimum processing and handling charge for this item is $24.95
About the CharityWhyHungerEnding hunger and poverty by connecting people to nutritious, affordable food and by supporting grassroots solutions.
100% of Net Proceeds (as defined in our Terms and FAQs) of the Hammer Price will go to Pledgeling Foundation, a nationally registered 501(c)(3) public charity, who will then grant a minimum of 10% of Charitybuzz’s proceeds for this purchase to WhyHunger