Sommelier's Reserve: Exquisite 2015 & 2016 Tuscan Wines - 12 Bottle Collection
Indulge in a luxurious and exclusive collection of premium Tuscan wines, carefully selected by our expert sommelier team in Italy. This exceptional 12-bottle collection offers a rare opportunity to experience the rich, bold flavors and aromas of some of Tuscany's most highly acclaimed wines.
Crafted with passion and expertise, each bottle in this collection is a true masterpiece, showcasing the unique characteristics of the region's terroir and winemaking traditions. These wines have received high scores and critical acclaim, making them a true gem for any wine lover's collection.
Experience the essence of Tuscany in every sip and savor the complexity of flavors and aromas that have made these wines legendary. This exclusive package is only available for shipment within the US (excluding four states, as listed in the additional terms), ensuring that you have access to some of the finest Tuscan wines that are hard to find elsewhere.
Details of the package:
- 3 bottles of Brunello Di Montalcino Verbena 2016*
- 3 bottles of Chianti Classico Gran Selezione Poggio Rosso San Felice 2016*
- 3 bottles of Vino Nobile Di Montepulciano Montemercurio Messaggero 2016*
- 3 bottles of Foglio 38 Fornacelle 2016*
- Descriptive notes for each wine
- Please note: Cannot ship to South Dakota, Utah, Mississippi and Vermont
- Cannot ship to South Dakota, Utah, Mississippi and Vermont.
- *In the case that a specific year is no longer available, it will be substituted with the following year of the same label.
- Wine cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes or businesses, residential addresses are strongly recommended and packages must be received and signed for by a person over the age of 21. Charitybuzz is not liable for wine shipped to a business address, or non-residential address.
- Price includes 12 bottles of red wine, shipping (in Styrofoam boxes), all taxes, duties and insurance.
- Shipping takes approximately 30 - 45 days.
- Shipping times are subject to further delay due to staffing shortages at customs.
- In condition as donated.
- Cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Additional shipping charges may apply based upon the location of the winner.
- The minimum processing and handling charge for this item is $24.95
About the CharityWhyHungerEnding hunger and poverty by connecting people to nutritious, affordable food and by supporting grassroots solutions.
100% of Net Proceeds (as defined in our Terms and FAQs) of the Hammer Price will go to Pledgeling Foundation, a nationally registered 501(c)(3) public charity, who will then grant a minimum of 10% of Charitybuzz’s proceeds for this purchase to WhyHunger