Adrenaline-Packed Racing Adventure In an Indy Car & 3-Night Stay
Have the need for speed? Looking for the perfect gift? Feeling adventurous?
The Mario Andretti Racing School experience offers your party of one an unforgettable and thrilling racing experience. Mario Andretti Racing School experience, "The World's Fastest Driving Experience" puts you behind the wheel of a full-sized, Indy-style race car. If driving these cars weren't thrilling enough, add the fact that you'll be taking laps on the world's premiere super speedways.
Homestead Miami Speedway in Homestead, FL, Kentucky Motor Speedway in Sparta, KY, Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, MI, New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, NH, Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas, NV, Nashville Superspeedway in Nashville, TX, Kansas Speedway in Kansas City, KS, Phoenix International Raceway Avondale, AZ, Richmond International Raceway in Richmond, VA, Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, NC, Dover International Speedway in Dover, DE, Texas Motor Speedway in Forth Worth, TX, Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, GA.
This experience includes:
- Indy-style, open-wheel racing experience for one at your choice of participating locations in the contiguous U.S.*
- 3-night, double occupancy accommodations in a standard guest room at a four-star hotel**
- Concierge service to assist you in planning this exciting experience
- Homestead Miami Speedway in Homestead, FL
- Kentucky Motor Speedway in Sparta, KY
- Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, MI
- New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, NH
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas, NV
- Nashville Superspeedway in Nashville, TX
- Kansas Speedway in Kansas City, KS
- Phoenix International Raceway Avondale, AZ
- Richmond International Raceway in Richmond, VA
- Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, NC
- Dover International Speedway in Dover, DE
- Texas Motor Speedway in Forth Worth, TX
- Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, GA
- Experience expires on Dec 31, 2024.
- Experience blackout dates: Subject to availability
- Valid for: 1.
- Length of drive:
- Hotel stay: 3-nights in a standard room.
- Hotel stay valid for: 2 guests.
- Drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
- Drivers under 18 years must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign a parental consent form.
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Cannot be transferred.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Decorum and adherence to all rules and guidelines are a must.
- Travel is not included.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, based on the experience provider's availability.
- All Charitybuzz patrons are required to comply with current government, venue, and event requirements associated with the redemption of this lot. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the experience and final purchase price.
- Should redemption of all or a portion of this lot be prevented or postponed beyond the dates of redemption explicitly stated on this lot page due to force majeure (i.e. weather, act of God, state of war, terrorism, strike, pandemic, etc.) or any other condition beyond reasonable control, the winner may be eligible for a refund of the total purchase price.
- The minimum processing and handling charge for this item is $9.95
About the CharityWhyHungerEnding hunger and poverty by connecting people to nutritious, affordable food and by supporting grassroots solutions.
100% of Net Proceeds (as defined in our Terms and FAQs) of the Hammer Price will go to Pledgeling Foundation, a nationally registered 501(c)(3) public charity, who will then grant a minimum of 10% of Charitybuzz’s proceeds for this purchase to WhyHunger